- Easy to use - takes only minutes
- Repairs all types of laminated windshields
- Minimizes the appearance of chips and cracks and stops them from spreading
- Crack vanishes when examined at 45 degree angle, poor resin are achieved when repair resin is applied quickly, leaving air pockets or when repair is attempted on a contaminated crack
- Advanced resin formula. Good for multiple repairs
- Flash point: 93.0 degrees_celsius
Rain-X Windshield Repair Kit helps you minimize the appearance and stop the spread of chips and cracks in your windshield. It removes air from the break, fills it with durable resin and makes it even stronger than before. For best results, repairs should be made as soon as possible after the damage occurs and before the break is contaminated by dirt or water. In addition, avoid the use of glass treatments after the crack has formed and prior to repair. However, glass treatments can be applied one (1) week after repair. The kit works best on round damage not more than one inch in diameter, and cracks not longer than 12 inches. It will not repair damage to more than one layer of glass.